1. ASCIA Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy. Common myths about allergy and asthma exposed. www.allergy.org.au. 2017
2. Abdulrahman H, et al. Nasal allergies in the Middle Eastern population-results from the _Allergies in Middle East Survey_. Am J Rhinol Allergy 2012;26(1)-S3-23.
3. Pongdee T. Colds, Allergies and Sinusitis – How to tell the Difference. American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology, www.aaaai.org, 2012
4. ASCIA Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy. What is causing your allergy www.allergy.org.au 2017
5. ASCIA Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy. Is it allergic rhinitis (hay fever). www.allergy.org.au. 2017
6. Telfast 120 mg – Gulf SPC – last revision Jan 2016
7. TELFAST 180 FCT GulfSPC – last revision Sept 2014
8. Seidman M. et al.Clinical Practice Guideline Allergic Rhinitis Executive Summary. Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery. 2015 152(2) 197-206
9. American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. Hives (Urticaria). www.acaai.org. 2014
10. Skin Allergy, American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, college.acaai.org, 2014
11. ASCIA Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy. What is allergy. www.allergy.org.au. 2017
14. Potter PC et al. Brief Communication Rapid onset of action of fexofenadine (Telfast). Current Allergy & Clinical Immunology 2001, 14(2)
15. Federal Aviation Administration. Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, Pharmaceutical (Therapeutic medications, Allergy – Antihistamines. 2016
16. Casale T. et al. Safety and Efficacy of Once-daily Fexofenadine HCI in the treatment of Autumn Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis. Allergy and Asthma Proc. 1999, 20(3) 193-1
17. Meltzer E. Evaluation of the optimal oral antihistamine for patients with allergic rhinitis. Mayo Clinic Proceedings. 2015, 80(9) 1170-1176
18. Mustafa S, et al. A study of clinical and allergic aspects of rhinitis patients in Riyadh. Annals of Saudi Medicines 1996;16(5)-550-553.
19. John LJ, et al. Prevalence of Allergies among University Students- A Study from Ajman, United Arab Emirates. ISRN Allergy. 2014 (502052) 5
20. ASCIA Australasian Socity of Clinical Immunology and Allergy. Allergic Rhinitis. www.allergy.org.au. 2018
21. Denise K, et al. Treatment of allergic rhinitis. Am Fam Physician 2010;81(12)-1440-1446.
22. Telfast Australian Website. 3 steps to manage your allergies www.telfast.com.au 2015
23.Takizawa H. Impact of air pollution on allergic diseases. Korean J Intern Med 2011;26(3)-262-273
24. Bakhsh M.T et al. Prevalence and Factors Affecting Nasobronchial Allergy Among University Students In Ajman, UAE. Gulf Medical Journal, ASM 2015;4(S1)-S45-S52.
25. Goronfolah L. Aeroallergens atopy and allergic rhinitis in the Middle East. Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol 2016 48(1) 5-21
26. ASCIA Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy. Allergen minimisation. www.allergy.org.au. 2016
27. Telfast 120 mg – Gulf PIL – last revised January 2019
28. Telfast 180 mg – Gulf PIL – last revised January 2019
29. Feighery,C. et al, Urticaria and Angioedema, Department of Immunology, July 2015
30. Mohler,S. et al, The Use of Antihistamines in Safety-critical Jobs: A Meeting Report, Current Medical Research and Opinion, 2002, VOL. 18, 332–337
31. Kathuria,P., Urticaria and Its Management, Indian J Allergy Asthma Immunol 2011; 25(1)
32. William A. Greisner, Ill. Symposium: Onset of Action for the Relief of Allergic Rhinitis Symptoms with Second-Generation Antihistamines. Allergy and Asthma Proc. March-April 2004, Vol.25, No.2, 81-3
33. Day, J.H., et al. Comparative clinical efficacy, onset and duration of action of levocetirizine and desloratadine for symptoms of seasonal allergic rhinitis in subjects evaluated in the Environmental Exposure Unit (EEU). Int J Clin Pract, February 2004, 58, 2, 109-118.
34. Day, James, et al, Onset of action, efficacy and safety of a single dose of fexofenadine hydrochloride for ragweed allergy using an environmental exposure, Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, volume 79, 533-540,1997.